Saturday, May 14, 2011

Highly Addictive - Solo Frigate PVP Video


Run time: 8:30
Format: MKV
Desc: Merlin, Tristan, Cruor solo action. Includes wins and losses alike.
Resolution: 1680x1050
Size: 130MB
Track List:
  • Introduction - Run Lola Run Soundtrack
  • In My Head - Pale 3

Got a new video for you. This one is nice and high quality. Some good fights and I chose to include the losses. I'm not perfect... yet.

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did making it. Please leave feedback. Your input on my projects is needed.

If you need a player for MKV files, the easiest way is to install a full featured media player such as VLC Media Player.

VLC is free and open source and plays nearly every format. I like it because it plays MKVs flawlessly without the need to install a third party codec pack.

No comments: